On Tuesday 28 January 2003 09:49 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thanks again for the previous help, but i've got one more ;-)
>
> I've found a very powerful tool on http://www.dest-unreach.org/socat/ (for
> testing purposes), but i'm unable to compile (cause of the missing linux
> box), could somebody help me?

There are tons of dependancies. Your best bet would be with someone
with an Oxygen development tree. I sure don't have the dependancies with
my devel system.....if it will compile at all on glibc-2.0.7 (kind-of
doubtful).

Maybe someone else has better insight or a system to try it.
--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall developer