Support Requests item #675725, was opened at 2003-01-27 15:05
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=675725&group_id=13751

Category: packages
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm using the uclibc version of Bering (1.0.2) and am
attempting to use ipsec.  I've downloaded ipsec.o from
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/module
s/2.4.18/kernel/net/ipsec and placed it into
the /lib/modules directory.  I've modified /etc/modules to
load the module on startup.  When the system boots I
receive three errors as follows:
/sbin/ipsec: /lib/ipsec/eroute : not found
/sbin/ipsec: /lib/ipsec/spi : not found
/sbin/ipsec: /lib/ipsec/tncfg : not found

Similar errors referring to the files /lib/ipsec/spi
and /lib/ipsec/tncfg appear on shutdown.

My copy of ipsec.lrp was downloaded from
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-
bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/bin/packages/uclibc/0_9_15/ipsec.lrp
  Is this the correct version to be used with the ipsec.o
file I downloaded for the uclibc Bering release?

I have verified the /sbin/ipsec binary is present and
working.  For example, /sbin/ipsec barf works perfectly.
The binaries at /lib/ipsec appear to be the problem.  For
example, /lib/ipsec/eroute prints:
/lib/ipsec/eroute: not found.
I receive this error when I attempt to execute any of the
three files mentioned in the error above.

The files appear to be elf executables.  Are there any
specific libraries needed for these executables?  I can
only find a reference to mawk, which I've loaded by
including in the LRP line within my syslinux.cfg file.

Thanks,
Bob