Support Requests item #599512, was opened at 2002-08-23 22:35
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=599512&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Dachstein
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm having a problem loading the Weblet module from the
CD-ROM.
I've done a search in the archives, but have found
anything quite like this...

When I use an unaltered ISO file weblet loads fine.
When I try adding a LRP to my lrpkg.cfg, the Weblet
package will not load and I get repeating
cdrom_decode_status errors.

I have tired moving the postion of the weblet in my
list and each time all the packages load until it gets
to this one.

If I take the weblet listing out, everything loads fine.

Any ideas?