Support Requests item #624181, was opened at 2002-10-16 11:17
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=624181&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Dachstein
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I could not get the NIC with chipset rtl8139c to work
under Linux LRP.  It complained when I loaded the
module 8139.o which I download from the LEAF site.

Received following messages after invoking insmod rtl8139:-

Using /lib/modules/rtl8139.o
insmod: can't handle sections of type 1647181921
insmod: Could not load the module: No such file or
directory

The rtl8139.o does exist in /lib/modules.  I have
installed the RedHat 6.2 on the PC and it can recognize
the realtek NIC.
I will include their files for your viewing.

Please email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]   It is dougV  V, not W