On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 07:14, Chad Carr wrote:
> If you wish to package ipsec or ipsec509 for uClibc bering, I have a
> little development environment to do so that you night be inserested in.
>  It is still a little hairier than I would like due to lack of time, but
> contact me off list if you are interested.

Chad,
You need to use SF to respond to these support requests [ leaf-Support
Requests-675725 ]. All LEAF project members have the ability to modify
support trackers (assign, status, category, group, etc.). Note: you must
login to SF before processing a support request.

SF login
https://sourceforge.net/account/login.php

LEAF Support Tracker
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=13751&atid=213751

I haven't done a good job of responding to these requests. Any help you
or our other project members are willing to provide is appreciated.

--
Mike Noyes <mhnoyes @ users.sourceforge.net>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/