Andrew GRAY wrote:
> I have a Dachstien CD box running Satellite from iHug here in Australia.

Is that a PCI card that interfaces to the satellite dish?   Yes
What make and model?                                                    sm200d
What type of cable runs from the dish to the PCI card?  coax run was in place before I
ever
saw the installation.
What drivers.o are needed?                                              No drivers.o
needed. The downloaded files contain an
executable, a config file and a couple of scripts.

Just curious,
Matt