I have been using Dachstein for a few years.  I recently decided to give
Bering a try.  I use an app, EyeBall chat, to video chat to relatives.
It worked just fine under Dachstein.  It is NOT working under Bering.
It appears the app uses a number of dynamic UDP and TCP connections for
the audio/video portions of the chat.  I didn't see anything in the
shorewall logs that was helpful.  Anyone got any thoughts?

Thanks,

Sean

p.s.

www.eyeballchat.com if you want to see their software.  I guess there is
a way to restrict the app to some static ports, but i'm not to sure
about opening ports to just anyone.