Is anyone working on porting Cipe to Bering?  I've tried compiling cipe using  the uml
development systems. Though the application and modules compile, they do not work.
Cipe is particular about compiler versions being the same for the kernel, the module
(cipcb.o) and the application (ciped-cb).  The woody and slink bering development
systems use different compiler versions, for kernel and applications. I suspect that
the different libraries stop cipe from working properly. Any ideas?

I thought I would have more luck compiling cipe on uclibc bering. Presumably the
compiler version for uclibc would be the same for both applications and kernel. I
can't get the development version of uclibc bering to compile using the cvs version of
uclibc's buildtool.

My next step is to get the generic uclibc development system and try  to compile cipe
on it.

I have cipe running under Dachstein. I don't want to move to ipsec because of the
overhead.

If anyone can offer any assistance, insight, pointers it would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin