Excited that 1.1 became available that same day that I needed to build new
Baring system from scratch I quickly downloaded the winimage and started to
successfully create disks.

All went well until I tried to back-up the packages I'd altered. On every
occasion it claimed the disks had got sector problems on just about every
sector. It seems odd that such problems occurred only during the package
back-up and not during the disk creation. Just to check, I've retried this
operation several times with no problems with 1.0 on the same machine using
the same batch of disks, but can replicate the problem every time with the
1.1 image.

Any suggestions? Please. . .

Adrian