Le Lundi 17 Février 2003 09:55, Jeroen Steenhuis (Dutch Plating Power BV) a
écrit :
> Hello !
>
> Does Leaf support QOS ? And how do I enable/configure it?
Bering does.
Check Tom's page about traffic shapping
http://www.shorewall.net/traffic_shaping.htm
Bering 1.0 is compiled with htb2 support (needs to be added as an extra
module)
Bering 1.1 is compiled with htb3 (now provided with the 2.4.20 kernel)
You will need the corresponding tc.lrp package.
More info here:
http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/htb/
I am stiil looking for a volunteer to write a Bering user's guide chapter
about traffic shaping :-)
Jacques