Alright everyone,

In light of an user having problems using my 'udhcp' package with a Bering
image, I have done a large amount of code cleanup reducing the size and also
setup the 'generic' udhcp.lrp package to work with Shorewall out of the box.

You can get the package that works with Bering and Shorewall (or other
libc-2.0 variants after editing '/etc/udhcpc.hooks' appropiately) here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/devel/guitarlynn/udhcp.lrp?rev=1.5&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

The Dachstein specific package is here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/devel/guitarlynn/udhcp.lrp.dachstein?rev=1.5&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

In case the URL wraps badly, both are linked from:
http://leaf.sf.net/devel/guitarlynn

Enjoy!
--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Firewall Project developer