Hi list!

        I´ve installed a bering rc4 bootin´ from a 3 1/2 disk. Now i want to boot
from a Ide disk of 20 MB but can´t do it.
I follow the step to boot from a Ide disk but when I boot send me this
errors:

Insmod: /lib/modules/2.4.18: No such file or directory
Insmod: /lib/modules: No such file or directory
Insmod: ide-mod.o: No module by that name found
Insmod: /lib/modules/2.4.18: No such file or directory
Insmod: /lib/modules: No such file or directory
Insmod: ide-disk.o: No module by that name found
Insmod: /lib/modules/2.4.18: No such file or directory
Insmod: /lib/modules: No such file or directory
Insmod: ide-pr~1.o: No module by that name found
Kernel panic

If i boot from a bering diskette I can install the modules of the disk but I
can´t mount it.

I put the modules in /boot/lib/modules and the name in /boot/etc/modules and
backup the initrd.lrp package. All the files except ldlinux are copied on
ide disk through win 98 boot disk.

Can somebody help me? What I´ve been made wrong?

THX in advance