I'm using PPTP (pptp.lrp 1.0.2) on a LRP box (kernel 2.2.19), connecting to a
Nortel
Continity VPN, and while everything seems to work fine with the PPTP
connections being established just fine, for some reason the address
assigned to the PPTP interface is always the IP of the ethernet NIC.
I've never had this problem with other boxes connecting to the same
VPN and even using the same PPTP account. Has anybody come accross
this before or knows what it might be? Any help/guesses would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.