Brian:
You cannot find those modules in rc2 since at that time the netfilter patches
were not providing those patches. The were introduced with rc3.
See the changelog:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bichlog.html#AEN290
So my advice would be to switch to 1.0-stable or 1.1 since you cannot use the
modules compiled for those two releases with prior Bering version.
You also benefit from a lot of bug fixes.
Jacques