Helo!

I have also tryed to install iptraf. I also installed sshd but when I try
to run iptraf true ssh client from my bering 1.1 I recieved folowing
warning

Warning: unable to tag this process
Press Enter to continue

Error opening terminal: xterm.

What is wrong?

BTW: While I was working on my bering locally I receaved errors about
opening terminal. Just like you.

--
Ales :)