From: David Pitts
Sent: Tuesday, 18 March 2003 9:31 AM
To: 'Lynn Avants'
Subject: RE: [leaf-user] CUSeeMe

Thanks Lynn.

The uDHCP package did work better but still not quite right.  The client
was fine, worked like a charm, first time.  The server appears to load
but doesn't serve addresses.  I don't remember if I said that before,
but it was doing the same thing before you modified it.  I just copied
the package to my floppy and edited syslinux.cfg to add it and remove
pump and dhcpd.  Is that the right process?

On the other question (cuseeme) I have contacted a fella who has
developed a couple of patches which are available on patch-o-matic.
However, I don't have the resources to make any thing of that.  He is
prepared to compile the things for me though if he can.  Can you tell me
what flavour of Linux LEAF is based on?  I believe its Debian from
memory?  And can you tell me if the kernel 'newnat' support?  Or maybe
Jaques can?

What do you know about patch-o-matic?  Can it create modules or must it
patch the kernel?

I'm sorry if this seems too much off the LEAF track but I would
appreciate any assistance.

Thanks again.

David Pitts
IT Services Manager