This list was a great help when I was trying to get a Dachstein firewall up and running a few months ago. Now I've got another question I'm hoping can be solved here.

We're thinking of ways to run a second email server for a different division in our company in addition to our main Exchange 2K server. This second server would only host email for people in the field who need webmail service, nothing else so we want to keep it separate from the main server.

1) Can Dachstein be set up to take in traffic for both and then route it correctly?

2) What are some options to set this up?

3) what else do I need to think about?

FYI here's our setup:
ISP takes care of MX records then routes the email to us.
T-1 line hits a router provided by them then sends port 25 traffic to the Dac firewall.
The Dac firewall is set to port forward it on to our Exchange server.

The second email server doesn't need to run Exchange so please make reccommendations on that as well.

If you need any more info to help just ask.

Thanks,

Chris