Le Vendredi 6 Juin 2003 15:27, Jose Luis Abuelo Sebio a écrit :
In a nutshell:
1/ you have to compile your programs under Debian/slink (if using
Dachstein/wisp2/Bering) or against uClibc (is using Bering uClibc)
You can use a slink virtual environnement to do this
2/ Once this is done create the file in var/lib/lrpkg dir as you described
below
3/ then pack everything using tar czvf

Or alternatively try
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/testing/atmtools.lrp
Let me know if this is working OK and I'll move it to the Bering package
directory
The package provides:

debian:/tmp/test# tar xzvf ../atmtools.lrp
lib/libatm.so.1
lib/libatm.so.1.0.0
sbin/atmarp
sbin/atmarpd