Hello list- just joined.
I'm quite anxious to forget about Coyote (a great distro), kernel 2.2 and ipchains and
start use Bering but have a few questions first.
I'll be using 2 NIC's in a dedicated router.  Both NIC's while not the same brand
do use the same driver- tulip.  Should I add tulip.o to /lib/modules twice or is once
sufficient.  I think once will do.  If this is answered in the docs I suppose I missed
it.  Secondly, if I intend to use two floppy drives do I need the fd driver twice?
Thanks for any input.