Also Glen, when having no luck searching, be sure to try more than one list
interface (Sourceforge, Mail Archive, MARC).  More than once a search via the
Sourceforge interface has turned up nothing while a search using one of the
other two methods gave me just what I was after.  I presume it has something
to do with the way the various search engines deal with multi-word queries
(AND versus OR versus EXACT PHRASE, etc.)

James