Hi ppl,

I had 2 questions and hope there was a nice ppl on
The list are willing to help me. Thank You.

1) Kernel Panic!
   =============
I've had successfully install bering 1.1 on
the 200M harddisk and running with 3 rtl8139
NIC with 128M RAM.

Everything goes right on the track until I
plug the network cable then I got a bunch
of error say that the kernel panic.

The error is just likes this :

        Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer
        dereference at virtual address 0000010a
        printing eip :
        cc8315a9
        *pde = 00000000
        Oops : 0002
        cpu : 0
        EIP : 0010:[<cc8315a9>] Not tainted
           ( some memory pointer like assemble code }
        <0> Kernel Panic : Aiee,killing interupt handler!
        In interupt handler - not syncing

I had replace the pc mainboards and NIC for the new
Installations But still encounter the same error code
once I plugged the network cable into the NIC.

Have anyone experiences this before?

I'm suspect it was a hardware problem or memory
Problems, but I not so sure. Anyone?

2) Squid
  =======
I had successully install the squid2 download from Oxygen branch
Into the bering 1.1 but I'm kind of loss. In the squid menu,there
Was a 3 options to select,but when I entering it, there was nothing!
No configurations at all!?!

I'm bit of confuse,it was my installations / downloads error or
Compatibility between bering and oxygen problem? Or the squid.lrp
Are not include with configurations? So,If it was not include,
Can anybody help me configuring it?
Thank you.

Please shed me some light on this.

Thanks In Advance.
Zamri

P/S : If informations I gave is not so complete,
        please ask me the files that i should provide to
        the list for help.Thank You.