At 05:26 PM 6/20/2003 +0200, Bibinsa wrote:
[...]
When I use :

-> Debian/slink
I can't compile because of parse error in the
kernel-source (debian 2.4.20). I think of a gcc
trouble but I'm not sure...

A plausible guess. gcc has changed a lot since Slink (especially in the last 6 months). Since the kernel is compiled statically, it does not need to "match" the compilation environment of the rest of the distro, so you need not turn to Slink.

-> Debian/woody
I can compile properly but when I insmod the
adiusbadsl.o module, it crashs (unresolved symbol ...)
and tools (adictrl, ...) craches too (segmentation
fault)

Without details of the failure ("unresolved symbol" usually goes with an insmod failure to load a module, not a "crash", so I'm really uncertain about what you are describing here), it is hard to offer specific help. One common source of "unresolved symbol" errors is failure to insmod another required module before the one you are currently insmod'ing (this is a mistake even quite knowledgeable people make these days, because they are used to using modprobe, which checks for and handles dependency issues).

Since we are talking about USB, you might have compiled some other USB stuff as modules and need to load that first. That's about as far as I can go without a better trouble report.