On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Jose Luis Abuelo Sebio wrote:

[...]

>   I have readed the Bering Devlopment Guide, but
> things are not pretty clear for me, so maybe any of
> you could have the time to explain me, carefully, how
> for instance, the package atmtools.lrp was created and
> compilated.

Read http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/guide/bk05.html

Some sections are different for Bering (particularly in the boot process),
but .lrp package format is the same.

>  I know that I need the Debian 2.1 OS and that I need
> to compilate everything and create a list file for the
> lrpkg command and tar it. But in practice it doesn´t
> work to tell you the truth.

You will need to learn to be more specific about what doesn't work if you
hope to get assistance.  Chances are, you are unaware of some step that
seems obvious to us, so you have to provide commands used and errors
observed for us to identify what you are doing wrong.

[...]

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing