On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 07:02, Henning Jebsen wrote:
> Jacques Nilo wrote:
> >The answer is in the doc
> >http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/butime.html#AEN2055
> >
> Yes, indeed, but I thought of integrate (setting TZ) into config of
> ntpdate.lrp because TZ is an important parameter to ntpdate.lrp
> (and any other time services....)

Henning,
How would you store all of the TZ files necessary for this, and maintain
Bering's footprint (small size)?

    Note: In my experience setting a local TZ on a router/firewall isn't
    useful. Many NOC personnel I've talked with prefer UTC for intrusion
    detection.

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs