Hello,

I am using the older LRP 2.9.4 and now after creating my Router
image for an analog modem it does not work correctly:

Config:

eth0    NW      192.168.1.64
        IP      192.168.1.65
        BC      192.168.1.95
        NM      255.255.255.224
        IP-Masquerading active

ppp0    idle    300
        demand

Problem 1:      Does not dialin on demand from network.
                If I do a 'ping -c 1 www.bundesregierung.de' on the
                router it logs in and all is working fine inclusive
                the network... (I can write/send this message)

Problem 2:      The idle tome is ignored !!! grrr !!! - quiet expensive !

Question 1:     Does anyone have a working ppp-router and give me a
                link to it ? With a 33600 BpS Modem I can not surf
                very much and downloading the whole leaf mirror is not...

Thanks
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.