Hi!

I've compiled the utelnetd program with Bering 1.2 (using uClibc 0.9.15) and I didn't
have any problems.
Now, I've downloaded the Bering 2.0 image, and I've compiled again the utelnetd, in
this case with uClibc 0.9.20, but I couldn't make it work.

When I telnet to the Bering Box, the client disconnects and in the server I get the
"all network ports in use" message.
I checked the pty/tty pairs in /dev and they seem to be OK ( I didn't modify the
Bering image that I downloaded from Leaf... only put a utelnetd.lrp package).

At least, I checked the utelnetd compiled in another linux box and works fine (so I
concluded that it's not a compilation problem).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Mariano

Todavía no tenés tu Ciudad Internet Mail? Obtenelo ahora! -
http://webmail.ciudad.com.ar

Descargá Gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 6.0, el mejor software para actualizar tu
PC.
http://www.ciudad.com.ar/ar/servicios/ie/