Erich Titl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 07/29/2003 10:52:30 AM:

> You might try to get a CRL from the authority that issued your pkcs#12
file

I think that's where I'm at.  I've sorted out the key nonsense (and gotten
the parts I need, I hope), except for the fact that I now get this error:

"Tunnel" #1: Issuer CRL not found
"Tunnel" #1: we require peer to have ID '<ip address>', but peer declares
'C=DE, L=Muenster, O=<company name>, OU=PIT, CN=gateway,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

My guess is the CRL file will resolve this.  Is there another way?

Thank you all very much for your help!  I am making progress, and I will
try to write this all up when I'm done.  As it turns out, once you
understand enough of the vocabulary, the current documentation available
has the majority of the information you need.  Unfortunately, you need to
adapt it fairly heavily to do what you need it to do.  Hopefully, I can
make this a little easier for others...

Tim Massey