Hi all
I am trying to set up a subnet to subnet ipsec tunnel with PSK.
I have use ipsec before with Dachstein version. There fore i am familiar
with ipsec config
I can not seem to get it to work with Bering 1.2
I can bring the ipsec connection up and down without problem. And i can see
that key negotiation was sussecfull
However I keep getting lot of this message in /var/log/auth.log if i ping
one internal host to another host on the other subnet. Infact it look like 1
for every ping

Aug 22 10:45:24 rd_firewall pluto[22725]: INTERNAL ERROR:
/proc/net/ipsec_eroute line 1 source subnet field malformed: non-ipv6
address may not contain `:'

Have anyone have this problem and manage to fix it.
Thank you all.
Huy