-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Playle
Sent: 23 August 2003 15:13
> And, on the gripping hand,
> I'll eventually move the project to a CD.

I've a 4Mb Bering distro put together for wireless (HermesAP, SNMP etc)
and I use Compact Flash in a CF/IDE adaptor. All solid state, no moving
parts. The other good thing is that a 32Mb CF card AND adapter can be
got
for about $26 for the pair. £13 for each. FAST boot as well ;)
Look up www.pcengines.ch.

Cheers,
Dave.