Uhhh, those are subnets.

I've heard of scopes only when referencing DHCP/BOOTP for the range of IP's
to be serviced. If you're using NetBIOS, which you're not from the looks of
it, the scope IDs are further described in RFCs 1001/1002.

The scope IDs and subnets are similar concepts, but used with different
protocols.

Tony

<<<snip>>>