Sebastian

Sebastian A. Aresca wrote the following at 20:59 15.09.2003:
Anybody knows about a Bering 1.2 kernel distribution to compile modules HOW
TO.

I just use a separate directory (not /usr/src) and gcc 2.95.x. My native compiler is gcc 3.x., so I placed a copy of 2.95.x in /usr/local/bin and changed the PATH accordingly.
I built my own Makefile which downloads everything needed and compiles the kernel, but IIRC Jacques has prepared a fully blown bering kernel source in one downloadable tarball.
The rest can be found in the Kernel HOWTO

HTH
Erich

THINK Püntenstrasse 39 8143 Stallikon mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024 8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16