Le Jeudi 25 Septembre 2003 09:07, Stephen Lee a écrit :
> On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 14:48, Brian Fisher wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> >      I have updated my bering with the new ssh suite.  Here's a bug that
> > I want to pass along.
> >
> > I use putty to ssh into my bering box and all is good ........except when
> > I want to 'break' or end a command.
> >    for example,   if I start to ping an ip and then want to stop the ping
> > I would just use 'ctrl-c' but that command now closes the ssh window !
> >
> >   Has anyone ran into this problem ?
>
> I recently reported this problem when Superfreeswan was activated in
> Bering 1.2. I suspect changing "stty" settings will fix the
> unintentionally aborted ssh shell. Where are stty settings located in
> Bering?

1/ stty setting are set in /etc/profile (or /root/.profile)
2/ This problem occured the first time with openssh 3.6.1
See my mail on this:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=4480281
That is why at that time I went back to 3.5p1

If someone can provide a fix let us know. I do not have much time currently.
Otherwise I will apply the latest security patch to 3.5p1 until a solution is
found.

Jacques