Hi All,

I am trying to implement the split access configuration which will allow my
Bering 1.2 box to correctly route to two ISP's as described on the LARTC
site.

http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html

I have created two new entries in the /etc/iproute2/rt_tables file and
followed the instructions.

It appears not to be working, and the first thing I note is that I don't see
my new tables listed when I enter

ip rule show

I only see the default entries. Should I see these tables listed?

Should I be able to configure this in Bering, or do I need to enable some
other setting before attempting to follow the instructions.

Regards,

Simon.