-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Erich Titl
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 11:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-user] IPSEC/shorewall with 2 dynamic IP's

Hi

Has anyone successfully set up an IPSec tunnel with 2 dynamic endpoints.
Would you mind to share the shorewall and up/down scripts.
I seem to have a problem setting it up because

1) shorewall needs to be up to get the IP address of the remote gateway
.... and
2) shorewall needs the address of the remote gateway to start.

I am afraid to have routestopped in my external interface description.

Thanks
Erich

THINK
Püntenstrasse 39
8143 Stallikon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024  8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16