Hi Hein,

This appears on V1.0 and V1.2 running IPSec and after an ISP link loss.
This is a normal effect due to IPSec usage, modifying routes at each
tunnels modifications as starting/sopping them.

If you browse into the list archive, you must retrieve my post regarding
the solution...
If you don't found it, or if you don't want to write the script, I can
send you my copy, running in my Bering V1.2 Soekris embeded PC.

As you want...

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France.