From: Eric Spakman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 12:13 PM
To: Leaf-User (E-mail); Troy Aden
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] DHRelay.lrp for Bering Uclibc 2.0 RC1 [mx][sls]

> Is there a dhcrelay.lrp and netutils.lrp for Bering Uclibc 2.0 RC1?
>
> If there is can someone please send me a link to them.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Troy

Troy,

I have add dhcrelay.lrp package to CVS, it will be visable tomorrow.

Do you have any special need for the netutils package? The standard
ip tools, included in the base image, are more powerfull than
ifconfig/route. Netstat is already included in the base image.

Regards,
Eric Spakman
Member of the Bering-uClibc team