> > From: Felix Theodor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > I want to add users because I would like to change the
> > lrcfg configurationmenu.
> > for examples user xxx just can change the
> > provider-number.

See the Dial-in Server Howto in the LEAF doc section for an
example of how to add a user. This must be done manually
on a LEAF box.

> > if we can't add users, is it possible to change the
> > root startmenu "lrcfg"?

Yep, if you want to hack the core code. Look in /usr/sbin and
get familiar with the unusual version of /bin/ash LEAF uses.
--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall Developer