Hello Felix

with your first problem (ncurses) I can't help you but your second question is
easy
1. call the lrcfg menu
# lrcfg
2- b for backup
3. The number of the isdn.lrp
xxx
4 confirm that the space on your floppy is enough.

It can also be done in 1 call with different parameter but this is easier.

BTW for my information
1 what isdn card did you use ?
2 did you use the full hisax or the "cardspecific ones "

Regards

Eric Wolzak
Member of the Bering Crew