On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 07:44, Mike Noyes wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 03:30, Henning Jebsen wrote:
> > On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 19:05, Tom Eastep wrote:
> > > As announced today on the Shorewall User's list, I am no longer involved
> > > in Shorewall support.
> >
> > Uh ? This is very sad. You are not supporting it anymore at all?
> > Are there some news on shorewall.net ?
> > Is time getting too short, to support shorewall ?
>
> Henning,
> Tom posted the two messages linked below yesterday on the Shorewall
> users mailing list. My understanding is this is a move toward community
> based support.
>
> [Shorewall-users] Re: Shorewall For Dummies ????
> http://lists.shorewall.net/pipermail/shorewall-users/2003-December/010212.html
>
> [Shorewall-users] LEAF Support
> http://lists.shorewall.net/pipermail/shorewall-users/2003-December/010218.html

Everyone,
This is exactly what is transpiring. Shorewall support is now community
based.

[Shorewall-users] Re: Shorewall For Dummies
http://lists.shorewall.net/pipermail/shorewall-users/2003-December/010230.html

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs