I am setting up a wireless card under Bering and I wanted to provide limited
access to it.  But because I know that eventually the WEP will be cracked
and someone will get an IP address from the DHCPd server, I want to know if
I can redirect all traffic from (example) 192.168.2.0 except 192.168.2.205
to goatse.cx

Basically, I'm setting up a gateway for a friend or two, who I'll assign IP
addresses to via MAC address.  Anyone else I want to be able to only get to
a single point.  Has anyone done anything like this?

Joey