From: Luciano Inacio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 8:15 AM
To: Joey Officer
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] Re: orinoco pppoe

I use Bering.
In the new distrib , dont have wireless.opts
The ESSID(and wireless options)  is setup in the interfaces
(/etc/network/interfaces)
I think the `iface ppp0 ` dont receive the wireless options.
I test in   ´iface eth1 ´ and its OK.

I ask :how set up a wireless card with pppoe! Only with pppoe dont work!

I use all necessary packets!

Luciano