Hello Felix, you probably misunderstood something.

you will need the normal hisax probably type=27 and
additional hisax_fcpipnp
I just don't know in what order als

slhc
isdn
hisax type=27
hisax_fcpcipnp     # this is the special driver for the Fritz Card PCI  PNP .

If you get unresolved symbols now.
please look which symbols that are,
Those are indications that the order of the modules is wrong.
You can do the following
on the command line :

# insmod slhc
# insmod isdn
# insmod hisax type=27
# insmod hisax_fcpcipnp

At what stage do get what unresolved symbols

Background about your card, Normally it is ment to be used with a capi
interface , that is what large distros do.
But with the hisax_fcpcipnp it is possible to use the "older, and more basic"
hisax interface
I only don't know the order,  I even suspect that the "special hisax_fcpcipnp
should be first.

Good luck
Eric Wolzak