Johnny,

> Hi Eric,
> yes, 2.4.20 modules, 18K 5/11/03 10:08AM.

I think I know what the problem is. Because Bering-uClibc uses a
newer pcmcia package and because of that the pcmcia modules in the
Bering_uClibc_2.0_modules_2.4.20.tar.gz are not correct for pcmcia.
I just put new pcmcia packages in CVS (pcmcia-3.2.6) and will update
the Bering_uClibc_2.0_modules_2.4.20.tar.gz to 2.0.1.

I will send you the needed modules offlist (if you can tell me
exactly which ones are needed). You have to use the new pcmcia-3.2.6
package for this
(http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/bin/packages/uclibc-
0.9/20/)

Regards,