-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of franco segna
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 3:21 AM
To: Leaf-User
Subject: [leaf-user] Bering with Shorewall compromised ?

Hi all,
for statistical purposes only I'd like to know if someone actually
experienced compromissions or intrusions running Shorewall over Bering.
I'm currently running five B/S floppy-based firewalls (frequently
updated) followed by various NIDS. Due to the rather critical missions
involved, all the logs are carefully being parsed every morning. After
two years ADSL connections (statical IPs) to the Internet, with
extensive VPNing, I have not one single evidence of compromission.
Thanks for any answer and (if applicable) details

Franco

--

Franco Segna  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]