>1.
>
>Is some config in the Weblet needed to allow hosts on internal
>subnets to
>access the http daemon ?

Yes. You must mane the proper adjustments to /etc/hosts.allow and edit the
CLIENT_ADDRS="192.168.1." line in /etc/sh-httpd.conf.

<SNIP>

>2.
>Has anyone tried moving logging (and, therefore weblet and other
>apps.
>access to the logs) to a hrd drive ?? 'm thinking about it to
>preserve logs
>under a reboot (happens often as I can't seem to stop configuring new
>features :-))

I have not tried it but from looking at the ulogd config options in lrcfg it appears
that it would be configurable by editing /etc/ulogd.conf. Alternatively just run a
cron job to copy or email them to a different location periodically.

<SNIP>

Kory