Hi folks,
Happy New Year! I'm making a new Bering-uClibc CD, but I've done it the
"old" way-as outlined in the Bering users' guide written by Jacques &
Eric (only because that's the way I've always done it). My CD boot fine,
but hangs at: RAMDISK: Compressed image found at block 0.

Any suggestions on what I might check?

Thank you,
Craig