Huy,

have you even try it yet?

I use a private IP in my Windows XP as any normal Bering user would have,
and my firewall is standard Bering-uClibc. NO extra rules need to be
set on the firewall for MSN's webcam and audio to work properly.

Please stop asking me these questions. If I say it works, it does work.

Thanks,
Luis Correia
Bering uClibc Team Member

PGP Fingerprint: BC44 D7DA 5A17 F92A CA21 9ABE DFF0 3540 2322 21F6
Key Server: http://pgp.mit.edu