Thanks for this.  I have been given the location of the three-interface
sample and there is one other difference you may not have noticed.  That
is in the masq file where the entries look like:

#INTERFACE              SUBNET          ADDRESS
eth0                    eth1
eth0                    eth2

Thanks for your help.

David Pitts