You said:
I was just wondering, what is the difference between having a LEAF box and just going out and buying a hardware router for fifty bucks.

I answer:
I have a $59 Linksys router and I forwarded some ports so that my friends could play America's Army. It's the game from US Army.
Then after they were finished playing, I "turned off" port forwarding. I decidied to check, and lo and behold, the ports continued to be forwarded, apparently, because the game now works while the port forwarding is "turned off"! Of course, I'm selling the Linksys and am using my LEAF box for a router. It takes up a bit more space, but I'm a lot safer. Wow! Linux is totally cool, and LEAF developers rock!
Thanks, guys! And Gals!
Terry of Astoria