Hi.  I am trying to get pptpd running on my Bering 2 uClib box.  I
downloaded the .lrp from here:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=91017&page_id=51

and it installed fine (no errors).  All the files appear to be where
they should be and I can configure it.  But when I try to execute pptpd
it tells me:

pptpd: not found

I have had no trouble with other packages.

Any ideas what this might mean?  Any basic Linux knowledge I am missing
here?

Thansk.

David Pitts
IT Services Manager
Reid Library
University of Western Australia

Telephone:   (08) 6488 3492     Fax:  (08) 6488 1012